Kamey Mall

17:46


Today I come to introduce you to Kamey Mall where you can find a variety of products, from clothes to hair extensions.



Learn a little more about the company: Kaimei Mall [1] (name in English: Kameymall) is a cross-border e-commerce platform created by Chenjia Trading Co., Ltd. for the international market and is called the "international version of Taobao" by most sellers. Kameymall is a large-scale, worldwide English-language online shopping site for overseas shoppers. 


Do you like a discount coupon? for new customers get a $20 voucher by registering here.


Anyone who knows me knows that I'm passionate about hair, I leave a few inspirations below, seriously wanting to order them all.








Read some rules here.

HAIR CARE AND USE

How to wash / care for your wig?

When you wash your hair, it's best to brush it first. Brush or comb the wig starting at the ends and working up to the roots until they are free of knots. Use a high quality shampoo suitable for the type of hair you are washing. Rinse your wig in warm water and wash it twice.
Then apply conditioner to the wig and hold for about 5 minutes. Then wash with clean water. Hair conditioner is very necessary whenever you wash your hair!
Dry the wig on your head if you are in a hurry. Please blow up to 80% dry and then keep the remaining 20% ​​naturally dry, this way you will prevent your hair from drying out and frizzy! Be sure to use a low temperature setting so as not to damage the fibers.
When the wig is completely dry, you can spray some hair oil or leave-in conditioner to keep it in good condition. Meanwhile, when washing your hair, you can pour some hair care oil into warm water and place your hair in this warm water for about 10 minutes. The hair will be silkier and softer than before. Please don't use hair oil every day. Because hair oils can make hair strands dry and stiff!

How to wear your wig?


If you want your wig to look natural and beautiful, it's best to make an appointment with a professional hairdresser to have it installed.
Use a wide-tooth comb to untangle the hair from the wig after applying it. Comb the hair from the tip, then slowly go up, at the same time, hold the base to prevent the hair from falling out. For some curly hair, finger combing is highly recommended.
To leave the hair looking straight, it is suggested to spray a little conditioner on the hair after styling.
Do not sleep with a wet wig as this will make your hair tangled. Wrap the wig hair in a silk or satin scarf to prevent tangling.
Never swim with the wig as the salt in the water will damage your hair. You can braid your hair into several large braids during exercise.
If there is bad weather, such as strong wind, wear a headband to protect the wig.

The store has a blog where you can follow all the trends.









You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Só libero os comentários depois de lê-los.
Se tiverem alguma dúvida, perguntem que eu responderei por aqui mesmo!
Obrigada pela visita!

Seguidores

Hurb